Saturday, August 1, 2015

Non-'Mech Elements of the Vistula Guard


I have been painting like a crazy man, something I haven't done in some time. I am usually a very leisurely painter. But, Alpha Strike has me excited.

Here are a couple of pics of some of the stuff coming off my paint station.

These are non-'Mech elements. They come from the Mechanized Battalion of the Vistula Guard. Elements like these seldom deploy alone or in their own units. Rather the units or elements are parceled out to the 'Mech Battalions on an as needed basis. Colonel Dillon is a firm believer and a skilled tactician of combine operations.

First up are two assault tanks:


(Two 65 ton, Rommel tanks)


 Next up is an infantry lance:

(A lance of Vistula Guard infantry)

I have other stuff painted and on the paint station that I'll post later. Thanks for reading.

-Dave

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah!!! Combined arms! Love it, Dave! Brilliant work!

    ReplyDelete