Friday, August 7, 2015

Identify That 'Mech Pt 1

I am about to display my ignorance of the overall BattleTech universe.

Going through the "lost tech" 'Mechs, I discovered I was unable to identify several of them. So I am asking help here.

This one I am fairly certain of. I identify it as a Vindicator. Am I right?




The next one is an "I don't know". It is armed similar to Battlemaster with an underslung PPC on its arm and missile launcher on the shoulder, but it is not a Battlemaster. Anyone know?


I haven't a clue on the 'Mech below. Please help.


This one looks like a Banshee except it has a PPC instead of a left arm. A variant perhaps?


Thanks for reading and help give me a clue if you can. Parts 2 and 3 are coming up.

-Dave

1 comment:

  1. 01: Vindicator (resculpt)
    02: Thunderbolt 10SE
    03: Ostroc 3C
    04: Banshee 3S

    ReplyDelete